Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
Similar Albert Einstein quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I’d been rejected, but I was still in love, so I decided to start over.
- I’m not gonna die before i serve my purpose
- Most large organizations embrace the idea of invention but are not willing to suffer the string of failed experiments necessary to get there.
- When you’re ready, nothing can stop you. If something’s stopping you, you’re not ready.
- Strategize yearly, plan quarterly, examine monthly, reflect weekly, act daily, and live #intentionally.
- Life is too short for long-term grudges.
- Start small and keep going.
- Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
- My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
- True ambition is the desire to work harder for yourself than somebody else
- We have essentially no patents in SpaceX. If we published patents, it would be farcical, because the Chinese would just use them as a recipe book.
- Accepting that the odds are against you is the same as accepting defeat before you begin.
- Ideas are meaningless without a masterful execution.
- Entrepreneurship is the use of self-interest in the service of others. Politics is the use of others in the service of self-interest.
- Brand is just a perception, and perception will match reality over time.
- If you don’t plan to have someone work for you, you will work for someone else. There is no in-between.
- In the end, a vision without the ability to execute it is probably a hallucination.
- In business, what’s dangerous is not to evolve.