Always make your future bigger than your past.
Similar Dan Sullivan quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Threshold is where the madness ends and the magic begins.
- Entrepreneurship does not build character; it reveals character.
- There is no success or failure, there’s only life.
- You’ll never know how close you are to victory if you give up.
- Impact Over Income
- One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- You lose respect when you demand respect.
- Entrepreneurship is where a noble cause meets the passion.
- Diligence is the mother of good fortune.
- Knowledge without action is meaningless.
- Successful companies are started, and made successful, by at least two, and usually more, soulmates.
- Risk is a necessary component of success.
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- Get out of failure-o-phobia to enjoy success-o-mania.
- Build systems and methods that incubate ideas, facilitate cooperation and spark growth.
- Trying is failing with honor.
- Your mental energy links to your physical energy. Without it, your mind will suffer.
- What you are seeking, is seeking you.
- Success is doing what you were created by God to do and being faithful in that.
- The more customers you keep, the fewer customers you have to find.