Always make your future bigger than your past.
Similar Dan Sullivan quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
- Entrepreneur, become so disciplined that even your distractions become focused.
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
- Life is too fragile and valuable to be spent doing something you hate.
- Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure … but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.
- Quality is more important than quality. One home run is better than two doubles.
- Speak less than you know; have more than you show.
- Entrepreneurship is where a noble cause meets the passion.
- It’s what you do in the dark that puts you in the light
- Get closer than ever to your customers. So close that you tell them what they need well before they realize it themselves.
- What the average call excellent, the excellent call average.
- Build systems for the business to come, not the business you have.
- The difference between a boss and a leader: a boss says ‘Go!’ – a leader says, ‘Let’s go!’
- Negotiation means willfully entering into a professional conflict.
- If you don’t appreciate your customers, someone else will.
- Generally, Most of the successful people were not the best in school.
- Dreams don’t get done until they are due.
- You are about to succeed when the urge to quit is the greatest.