Don’t interpret anything too much. This is time waster number 1.
Similar Dee Dee Artner quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- High expectations are the key to everything.
- S.T.O.P. = Start To Open Possibilities
- Who you are tomorrow begins with what you do today.
- The first follower is what transforms a lone nut into a leader.
- Lean brands are the result of continually testing assumptions.
- One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- An entrepreneur is someone who jumps off a cliff and builds a plane on the way down.
- You are about to succeed when the urge to quit is the greatest.
- Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- Optimism doesn’t make you more persistent. Persistence makes you more optimistic.
- What we want to be is something completely new. There is no physical analog for what Amazon.com is becoming.
- [Physics is] a good framework for thinking. … Boil things down to their fundamental truths and reason up from there.
- In all of his products, technology would be married to great design, elegance, human touches and even romance.
- A disruptor finds opportunity and profit from his misfortunes.
- The keys to success are patience, persistence, and obsessive attention to detail.
- Be bold. Take risks. Get noticed.
- Focusing is about saying no. And you’ve got to say no, no, no. When you say no, you piss off people.
- You don’t need a partner; you need a startner.
- Selling is a game that requires so much more than the ability to play it.