Don’t interpret anything too much. This is time waster number 1.
Similar Dee Dee Artner quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I discovered that the best innovation is sometimes the company, the way you organize a company.
- There’s a single path to success. Yours.
- I never fail. It’s just that the people around me succeed more than I.
- Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.
- Peace first, sophistication later. Harmony first, luxury later.
- There are good Managers and good Leaders, some of them are good in both and they called Entrepreneurs
- If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it.
- When Henry Ford made cheap, reliable cars, people said, ‘Nah, what’s wrong with a horse?’ That was a huge bet he made, and it worked.
- Visionary decision-making happens at the intersection of intuition and logic.
- Disruption isn’t about what happens to you, it’s about how you respond to what happens to you.
- I always advise people – Don’t wait! Do something when you are young, when you have nothing to lose, and keep that in mind.
- Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.
- If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- For you to sleep well at night, the aesthetic, the quality, has to be carried all the way through.
- Sometimes we measure things and see that in the short term they actually hurt sales, and we do it anyway.
- I don’t buy dreams, I buy actions
- Accepting that the odds are against you is the same as accepting defeat before you begin.
- In love and in business, trust is everything!
- Disruption causes vast sums of money to flow from existing businesses and business models to new entrants.
- Patience is a virtue not a vice.