Don’t interpret anything too much. This is time waster number 1.
Similar Dee Dee Artner quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.
- Stop blaming outside circumstances for your inside chaos.
- Your margin is my opportunity.
- If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail.
- Success, like happiness, is a by-product, not a goal.
- Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.
- Create your own fears; choose to fear living an average life.
- You learn more from failure than from successes. Failure builds character.
- Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.
- Every flower blooms at a different pace.
- Successful companies are started, and made successful, by at least two, and usually more, soulmates.
- Normal is where innovation goes to die.
- The road to success is always under construction.
- the bigger the price the harder it takes to win it
- Eighty percent of success is just showing up.
- Coming together is a beginning, keeping together is progress, working together is success.
- Dreams become nightmares when dreams become jobs.
- Sometimes, to relieve stress, he would soak his feet in the toilet, a practice that was not as soothing for his collegues.
- I think frugality drives innovation, just like other constraints do. One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- Entrepreneurship does not build character; it reveals character.