You can win big battles by winning small victories at a time
Similar Manuel Corazzari quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Doing, not learning to do, is the essence of entrepreneurship.
- Failure implies a failed day not a failed life.
- Do what you love and love what you do.
- People don’t buy what you do; they buy why you do it. And what you do simply proves what you believe
- I don’t buy dreams, I buy actions
- Sow good seeds for a good yield.
- Distractions can make a day feel like an hour.
- Rebels revel in rewriting reality’s restrictions.
- The first follower is what transforms a lone nut into a leader.
- Procrastination is one of the loyal aides of poverty.
- If you have time to whine then you have time to find solution.
- Forget yesterday, Act on Today and Get a hold on tomorrow.
- Brand is just a perception, and perception will match reality over time.
- If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- Sometimes failure is the beginning of success
- S.T.O.P. = Start To Open Possibilities
- Your price makes a statement about your credibility. The more you charge, the more people respect you!
- All of my best decisions in business and in life have been made with heart, intuition, guts… not analysis.
- Time doesn’t change things. It’s how we use our time that makes the difference.
- Success is never accidental.