Plan for ways to get more enjoyment into your life and you will get more joy out of it.
Similar Jay Samit quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- How to change the world in two words: S.T.A.R.T. N.O.W. 1. START – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust. 2. NOW – No Opportunity Wasted
- Your wealth is a measure of how much you trust yourself.
- We’re going to make it happen. As God is my bloody witness, I’m hell―bent on making it work.
- Kites rise highest against the wind, not with it.
- A problem is opportunity shouting at you!
- If you only do things where you know the answer in advance, your company goes away.
- Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
- We all know that if you swing for the fences, you’re going to strike out a lot, but you’re also going to hit some home runs.
- Disruption isn’t about what happens to you, it’s about how you respond to what happens to you.
- Success is like an iceberg. Nobody sees the work that comprises it.
- Love what you sell and master how you sell it.
- You get paid in direct proportion to the difficulty of problems you solve.
- Winners never quit and quitters never win.
- I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
- To escape fear, you have to go through it, not around.
- What we want to be is something completely new. There is no physical analog for what Amazon.com is becoming.
- Success in life is not for those who run fast, but for those who keep running and always on the move.
- Work hard. Dream Big.
- Sometimes life’s going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith. I’m convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did.
- Generally, Most of the successful people were not the best in school.