Followers accept answers. Leaders ask questions.
Similar Sharon Pearson quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you start dreaming you are not running fast enough
- Normal is never one of a kind.
- If you can dream it, you can do it.
- Sometimes life’s going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith. I’m convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did.
- Dreams come true when you live life awake.
- Entrepreneur, stay hungry, stay humble & stay hopeful.
- Realistic mind does not mistaken choice with opinion.
- A disruptor finds opportunity and profit from his misfortunes.
- An entrepreneur with strong network makes money even when he is asleep.
- If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.
- To ‘wow’ a client is to win a client.
- Think big to see big.
- Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.
- One life is enough to change this world
- Work like hell. I mean you just have to put in 80 to 100 hour weeks every week. [This] improves the odds of success.
- You cannot begin, until you begin.
- An entrepreneur is more useful and valuable to the economy than an economist.
- If price is what you communicate, don’t complain about lack of margins.
- Every threat to the status quo is an opportunity in disguise.
- Market like you OWN the Segment & Optimize as a Startup.