Followers accept answers. Leaders ask questions.
Similar Sharon Pearson quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The thing about inventing is you have to be both stubborn and flexible. The hard part is figuring out when to be which.
- Those who dare to think, and act with a plan, will eventually prosper.
- Make it happen, or it won’t.
- Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
- Generally, Most of the successful people were not the best in school.
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
- All human aspirations are opportunities for brands to build relationships.
- Your environment will eat your goals and plans for breakfast.
- All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure.
- When you do it, you are not another dreamer
- Those who don’t jump will never fly.
- Computers themselves, and software yet to be developed, will revolutionize the way we learn.
- Your price makes a statement about your credibility. The more you charge, the more people respect you!
- Choose a job that you like, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
- You can win big battles by winning small victories at a time
- Entrepreneurship is all about energy
- Without having a goal it is difficult to score!
- Entrepreneurship is a medley of everything old to create something new.
- Create your own fears; choose to fear living an average life.
- We’re here to put a dent in the universe. Otherwise why else even be here?