Just pick a goal and stick to it – no big complicated secret.
Similar Richelle Goodrich quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday.
- You have a choice: pursue your dreams, or be hired by someone else to help them fulfill their dreams.
- You can have a job, or you can have a career, or you can have a calling.
- I think it’s very important to have a feedback loop, where you’re constantly thinking about what you’ve done and how you could be doing it better.
- Ideas are easy; Saying it is easy; Doing it is difficult.
- Build systems for the business to come, not the business you have.
- Create value, not bait!
- Life always begins with one step outside of your comfort zone.
- I think it is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- Optimism, pessimism, f*** that; we’re going to make it happen. As God as my bloody witness, I’m hell-bent on making it work.
- Good is the enemy of great
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- I don’t want to use my creative energy on somebody else’s user interface.
- I’m not trying to be anyone’s savior. I’m just trying to think about the future and not be sad.
- Our point of view is we will sell more if we help people make purchasing decisions.
- Problems are just businesses waiting for the right entrepreneur to unlock the value.
- Insight and drive are all the skills you need. Everything else can be hired.
- What’s dangerous is not to evolve, not to invent, not to improve the customer experience.
- Without struggle, success has no value.
- What’s good for customers is good for shareholders.