Just pick a goal and stick to it – no big complicated secret.
Similar Richelle Goodrich quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Create your own fears; choose to fear living an average life.
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
- If you don’t appreciate your customers, someone else will.
- Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.
- All things good happen by not managing time, but prioritizing attention.
- As much as possible, avoid hiring MBAs. MBA programs don’t teach people how to create companies.
- Lean brands are the result of continually testing assumptions.
- Keep our competitors focused on us, while we stay focused on the customer.
- Starting and growing a business is as much about the innovation, drive and determination of the people who do it as it is about the product they sell.
- Every day is your entire life.
- Momentum builds success.
- In one minute you can change your attitude and in that minute you can change your entire day.
- How you spend your time is more important than how much you have.
- Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
- A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.
- What’s dangerous is not to evolve, not to invent, not to improve the customer experience.
- Your possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
- It is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- Don’t aim for perfection. Aim for ‘better than yesterday’.
- You can only succeed through a steady persistent effort.