Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Losers read, winners skim.
- Most improved things can be improved.
- It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
- Normal is where innovation goes to die.
- The doers are the major thinkers. The people that really create the things that change this industry are both the thinker and doer in one person.
- Entrepreneurship is all about energy
- I always advise people – Don’t wait! Do something when you are young, when you have nothing to lose, and keep that in mind.
- What we need to do is always lean into the future; you have to lean into that and figure out what to do because complaining isn’t a strategy.
- Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
- You get paid in direct proportion to the difficulty of problems you solve.
- There’s nothing wrong with staying small. You can do big things with a small team.
- If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- Ideas are easy; Saying it is easy; Doing it is difficult.
- What the average call excellent, the excellent call average.
- Your purpose in life is to know yourself, love yourself, trust yourself, be yourself
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and reality.
- An idea is nothing until it has its believers and followers.
- We’re just enthusiastic about what we do.
- Focus does not mean saying yes, it means saying no.