Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail.
- Life is too fragile and valuable to be spent doing something you hate.
- The really great person will keep on going and find the key, underlying principle of the problem, and come up with a beautiful elegant solution that works.
- The difference between a boss and a leader: a boss says ‘Go!’ – a leader says, ‘Let’s go!’
- We trade real estate for technology (which gets cheaper and more capable every year).
- People who love all fields of knowledge are the ones who can best spot the patterns that exist across nature.
- You will never see an eagle of distinction flying low with pigeons of mediocrity.
- GRATITUDE changes ATTITUDE in an instant.
- Rich people have small TVs and big libraries, and poor people have small libraries and big TVs.
- The journey is the reward
- You can win big battles by winning small victories at a time
- Do what you love and love what you do.
- A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.
- Change how you’re paid, change your life.
- If only 1 out of 10 businesses succeeds, start 10 businesses. Just sayin.
- Show me your friends and I’ll show you your future.
- Millionaires don’t play the blame game but the gain game.
- All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure.
- An entrepreneur tends to bite off a little more than he can chew hoping he’ll quickly learn how to chew it.
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become.