Inaction is the biggest failure
Similar Kalpesh Jain quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- You have to work on the business first before it works for you.
- If you don’t become the pioneer of your education, you’ll be the slave of someone else’s dream.
- There is no success or failure, there’s only life.
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- Position yourself with something that captures your curiosity, something that you’re missionary about.
- All human aspirations are opportunities for brands to build relationships.
- life is a continous journey of transformation
- Success inspired confidence; confidence produced success.
- Perfectionism is a disease. Procrastination is a disease. ACTION is the cure.
- Stress comes from ignoring the things that you shouldn’t be ignoring.
- The joy of disruption comes from accepting that we all live in a temporal state.
- Success is Never Ending, Failure Is Never Final.
- Always do what you love in order to love what you do.
- Future is out there exploring the stars … compared with one where we are forever confined to Earth until some eventual extinction event.
- Optimism, pessimism, f*** that; we’re going to make it happen. As God as my bloody witness, I’m hell-bent on making it work.
- Don’t die without fulfilling your purpose.
- Life is tough, but you are tougher.
- I could either watch it happen or be a part of it.
- The best big idea is only going to be as good as its implementation.
- If you cant sell it to yourself, you cant sell it to someone else.