Inaction is the biggest failure
Similar Kalpesh Jain quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Patience is a virtue, and I’m learning patience. It’s a tough lesson.
- You will have more regrets for the things you didn’t try than the ones you tried and didn’t succeed at.
- To leverage means to create a win-win situation.
- Africa’s hopeful transformation lies in entrepreneurship
- Knowledge without action is meaningless.
- You’re not born with confidence; it is a skill to learn.
- Your price makes a statement about your credibility. The more you charge, the more people respect you!
- The world is a Treasure Map
- If you need inspiration, don’t do it.
- Happy people produce. Bored people consume.
- Most improved things can be improved.
- You get paid in direct proportion to the difficulty of problems you solve.
- No one can make you successful, the will to succeed comes from within
- Eighty percent of success is showing up.
- Quality is more important than quality. One home run is better than two doubles.
- Trying is failing with honor.
- If you’re good at course correcting, being wrong may be less costly than you think. Whereas being slow is going to be expensive for sure.
- Our world is fundamentally different from the one we were taught about in school.
- Seek advice on taking risk from a capitalist and not from a gambler.
- My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.