Earning is a product of learning. You’re only one letter away from earning more.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Tough times don’t last. Tough people do.
- Fall down but never back down.
- Being an entrepreneur is the greatest investment
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
- Focusing is about saying no. And you’ve got to say no, no, no. When you say no, you piss off people.
- If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail.
- How you handle success says a lot about you.
- The key ingredient to any kind of happiness or success is to never give less than your best
- (It is not good to) weigh too much on someone’s talent and not someone’s personality. I think it matters whether someone has a good heart.
- In life, you get what you believe you deserve.
- If you’re long―term oriented, customer interests and shareholder interests are aligned.
- The journey is the reward
- No amount of VC money or good marketing can save a bad product. Period.
- Lean brands are the result of continually testing assumptions.
- Success lives on your sweat. Determination makes it pleasurable. Action makes it attainable.
- Success teaches us nothing; only failure teaches.
- Startups don’t just die, they commit suicide
- I believe you have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.
- Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.
- Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get