Wisdom is hard to get but hardest to lose if once obtained.
Similar Deepak Burfiwala quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Sell before you start
- Bad timekeeping will suck the life out of your bank account.
- How you climb a mountain is more important than reaching the top.
- The way to be nothing is to do nothing
- I never took a day off in my twenties. Not one.
- Every threat to the status quo is an opportunity in disguise.
- Success lives on your sweat. Determination makes it pleasurable. Action makes it attainable.
- Entrepreneurs see what others can’t, do what others won’t, and accomplish what others dream.
- If you have time to whine then you have time to find solution.
- If price is what you communicate, don’t complain about lack of margins.
- Disruptors don’t have to discover something new; they just have to discover a practical use for new discoveries.
- An entrepreneur is like a musician creating a new song.
- Selling is a game that requires so much more than the ability to play it.
- Sometimes in life, it has to be enough to be proud of yourself, even if no one else notices.
- The key to success is to start before you are ready.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- We trade real estate for technology (which gets cheaper and more capable every year).
- Always do what you love in order to love what you do.
- Don’t aim for perfection. Aim for ‘better than yesterday’.
- To ‘wow’ a client is to win a client.