Screw it. Let’s do it.
Similar Richard Branson quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Some men see things as they are and say why – I dream things that never were and say why not.
- Many companies describe themselves as customer-focused, but few walk the walk. Most big technology companies are competitor focused.
- Visionary decision-making happens at the intersection of intuition and logic.
- Entrepreneurship should be a viable career path not just a last resort to joblessness.
- Commitment is a continuous effort.
- Do what you fear and fear disappears.
- If you are always successful, you aren’t being brave enough.
- It is a waste of time not to do the most effective, useful, or important thing you can do.
- A real influencer buys the mind to act not the heart to express.
- Without business skills, your passion or hobby will not translate into money in your pocket.
- Momentum builds success.
- Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted.
- I’m not gonna die before i serve my purpose
- Boredom creates breakthroughs.
- The only predictable thing about startups is their unpredictability
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- Successful people follow their passion, not money. Nonetheless, their success attracts money.
- Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once.
- What you are seeking, is seeking you.
- Ask yourself everyday: What do I need to be grateful for today?