Screw it. Let’s do it.
Similar Richard Branson quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Belief in oneself is one of the most important bricks in building any successful venture.
- Doesn’t matter how fast you cross the finish line if you’re running the wrong race.
- It’s very important to like the people you work with, otherwise life [and] your job is gonna be quite miserable.
- All human aspirations are opportunities for brands to build relationships.
- Ideas are easy; Saying it is easy; Doing it is difficult.
- What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.
- Love what you sell and master how you sell it.
- Peace first, sophistication later. Harmony first, luxury later.
- Constraint inspires creativity
- A leader without a team is a bow without arrows
- If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I’d spend six hours sharpening my axe.
- Live your vision and demand your success.
- The really great person will keep on going and find the key, underlying principle of the problem, and come up with a beautiful elegant solution that works.
- Hard work never cheats, it leads to success.
- Act like a champion, and then become one.
- Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.
- GRATITUDE changes ATTITUDE in an instant.
- Entrepreneurship is the real test of conviction.
- Startups don’t just die, they commit suicide
- Just because you work, doesn’t mean you’re working on the right thing.