Screw it. Let’s do it.
Similar Richard Branson quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I built success in business when I stopped focusing on me and started focusing on helping others.
- In your emotions: exercise Joy over sadness.
- To win without risk is to triumph without glory.
- When you do it, you are not another dreamer
- What’s good for customers is good for shareholders.
- Where you are going to spend your time and your energy is one of the most important decisions you get to make in life.
- If you are always successful, you aren’t being brave enough.
- Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.
- Like everything in life, it is not what happens to you but how you respond to it that counts.
- If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
- When you cease to dream you cease to live.
- If you don’t love it, you’re going to fail.
- Premature success rarely lasts as long as delayed success.
- If you’re good at course correcting, being wrong may be less costly than you think. Whereas being slow is going to be expensive for sure.
- To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence.
- Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.
- Fear is the enemy of success.
- They were building a Ferrari for every launch, when it was possible that a Honda Accord might do the trick.
- Persistence is very important. You should not give up unless you are forced to give up.
- If you really want to be happy, be happy and share happiness