Get big quietly, so you don’t tip off potential competitors.
Similar Chris Dixon quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- You can learn a lot from your mistakes when you aren’t busy denying them.
- We innovate by starting with the customer and working backwards. That becomes the touchstone for how we invent.
- The way to be nothing is to do nothing
- Entrepreneurs are selected to be just doers, not thinkers, and doers do, they don’t talk.
- I’m not gonna die before i serve my purpose
- An idea is nothing until it has its believers and followers.
- You lose 100% of the shots you don’t take.
- Doing, not learning to do, is the essence of entrepreneurship.
- Fly, if you are tired of walking.
- It is remarkable how many things you can explode. I’m lucky I have all my fingers.
- You will have more regrets for the things you didn’t try than the ones you tried and didn’t succeed at.
- Screw it. Let’s do it.
- You’ve got to start with the customer experience and work back toward the technology – not the other way around.
- Sell before you start
- Entrepreneur, if your distinction isn’t angering the mediocre, it’s actually mediocre.
- Keep our competitors focused on us, while we stay focused on the customer.
- Instead of working at someone elses’s company to realize someone else’s dream, chase your own dreams.
- Innovation is the specific instrument of entrepreneurship.the act that endows resources with a new capacity to create wealth.
- I strongly believe that missionaries make better products. They care more. For a missionary, it’s not just about the business.
- Your brand is what other people say about you when you’re not in the room.