Get big quietly, so you don’t tip off potential competitors.
Similar Chris Dixon quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The vision for Echo and Alexa was inspired by the Star Trek computer
- Successful people don´t make noise.
- Some people don’t like change, but you need to embrace change if the alternative is disaster.
- Success is making those who believed in you look brilliant.
- Most startups eventually pivot to adjust to what the market is telling them.
- Starting up is like farting, if you force it, it’s probably shit.
- Your wealth is a measure of how much you trust yourself.
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.
- A quitter never wins-and-a winner never quits.
- Strategy is about shaping the future.
- Diligence is the mother of good fortune.
- Computers themselves, and software yet to be developed, will revolutionize the way we learn.
- Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get
- The worst thing you can do is not try
- Who you are tomorrow begins with what you do today.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny because shiny doesn’t last.
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is, ‘why not?’
- The way to be nothing is to do nothing
- Move fast, break things
- Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.