If you never want to be criticized, for goodness’ sake don’t do anything new.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you don’t have big dreams and goals, you’ll end up working for someone that does.
- The Greatest success stories are beautifully painful
- Be bold to begin.
- All human aspirations are opportunities for brands to build relationships.
- Creative thinking poses a dynamic asset to every human
- School was designed to get you to fall in line and get a job in someone else’s company.
- Your purpose in life is to know yourself, love yourself, trust yourself, be yourself
- It is a waste of time not to do the most effective, useful, or important thing you can do.
- Your possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
- It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
- The problem is not the problem. The problem is how you think about the problem.
- Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get
- I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
- The key ingredient to any kind of happiness or success is to never give less than your best
- The doers are the major thinkers. The people that really create the things that change this industry are both the thinker and doer in one person.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- There are two kinds of companies, those that work to try to charge more and those that work to charge less. We will be the second.
- Small and continuous effort can lead you to success.
- Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power.
- Selling is a game that requires so much more than the ability to play it.