If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
Similar Napoleon Hill quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you’re good at course correcting, being wrong may be less costly than you think. Whereas being slow is going to be expensive for sure.
- An average idea enthusiastically embraced will go farther than a genius idea no one gets.
- Schooling doesn’t assure employment but skill does.
- Happy people produce. Bored people consume.
- Your lack of confidence is the number one reason why you’re not experiencing success.
- You have to see failure as the beginning and the middle, but never entertain it as an end.
- Big things begin with big thinking.
- Sometimes life is going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.
- Like fear, doubt greatly reduces the potency of our effort.
- If you really want to be happy, be happy and share happiness
- To win without risk is to triumph without glory.
- It is remarkable how many things you can explode. I’m lucky I have all my fingers.
- Sorry Houston, but failure is an option.
- You can learn a lot from your mistakes when you aren’t busy denying them.
- Never fear starting. Fear never starting.
- Living in the past makes your future predictable.
- An entrepreneur is like a musician creating a new song.
- There is a hero in every heart just waiting for ignition.
- Stop writing caption. Go action!
- The best customer service is if the customer doesn’t need to call you, doesn’t need to talk to you, it just works.