If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
Similar Napoleon Hill quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Success is not a result. Success is a mindset.
- What the average call excellent, the excellent call average.
- Hey, if we’re going to make things in our life, we might as well make them beautiful.
- In your emotions: exercise Joy over sadness.
- Selling is a game that requires so much more than the ability to play it.
- Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted.
- Never fear starting. Fear never starting.
- Every day is day 1
- If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way
- Focusing is about saying no. And you’ve got to say no, no, no. When you say no, you piss off people.
- I take the position that I’m always to some degree wrong, and the aspiration is to be less wrong.
- Failure implies a failed day not a failed life.
- Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.
- We are really competing against ourselves, we have no control over how other people perform.
- Pivoting is not the end of the disruption process, but the beginning of the next leg of your journey.
- The customer is always right.even when they’re wrong.
- You will have more regrets for the things you didn’t try than the ones you tried and didn’t succeed at.
- An entrepreneur is like a musician creating a new song.
- You have to see failure as the beginning and the middle, but never entertain it as an end.
- Selling is serving, helping others find solutions, impacting lives positively with passion and integrity.