If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
Similar Napoleon Hill quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I think the things you regret most in life are the things you didn’t do.
- Courage doesn’t mean you don’t get afraid. Courage means you don’t let fear stop you.
- We need to embrace change in order to sell change.
- Be positive at all times! Leave out the negatives.
- When taken in the right direction, even a step that is only half a centimeter long is progress.
- Leaders see the opportunities beyond what’s done to what’s possible.
- To soar, we must leave anything that weighs us down.
- Constantly think about how you could be doing things better.
- Creative thinking poses a dynamic asset to every human
- You can only succeed through a steady persistent effort.
- Sometimes in life, it has to be enough to be proud of yourself, even if no one else notices.
- No one will ever remember you until you set an example
- Success is never accidental.
- Happy people produce. Bored people consume.
- Inspiration is born when our passion becomes greater than our fear.
- Don’t try to follow trends. Create them.
- I think frugality drives innovation, just like other constraints do. One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- Truth is the greatest marketing campaign.
- Belief in oneself is one of the most important bricks in building any successful venture.
- There are good Managers and good Leaders, some of them are good in both and they called Entrepreneurs