Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
Similar John R Wooden quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is, ‘why not?’
- People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it.
- You should take the approach that you’re wrong. Your goal is to be less wrong.
- Selling is a game that requires so much more than the ability to play it.
- Get big quietly, so you don’t tip off potential competitors.
- Act NOW on those ideas! As they say, you snooze you lose. Or as I say, if you BEGIN you WIN.
- One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- If you really want to be happy, be happy and share happiness
- If you decide that you’re going to do only the things you know are going to work, you’re going to leave a lot of opportunity on the table.
- I wanted a woman who could get me out of a Third World prison. Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.
- Being busy doesn’t mean being productive.
- The secret to success is constancy of purpose.
- Stop Pitching Product, Sell your Value!
- Optimism, pessimism, f*** that; we’re going to make it happen. As God as my bloody witness, I’m hell-bent on making it work.
- Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
- Start small and keep going.
- Market like you OWN the Segment & Optimize as a Startup.
- Every threat to the status quo is an opportunity in disguise.
- There is a hero in every heart just waiting for ignition.
- Life can be so easy once we stop trying so hard to complicate it.