Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
Similar John R Wooden quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Most people master the art of postponing the start.
- Universal opinions are often mistaken for universal principles
- A real entrepreneur is somebody who has no safety net underneath them.
- Earning is a product of learning. You’re only one letter away from earning more.
- Doing, not learning to do, is the essence of entrepreneurship.
- Dreams remain dreams until we decide to act upon them.
- Big things start small.
- People have a voracious appetite for a better way, and yesterday’s ‘wow’ quickly becomes today’s ‘ordinary’.
- Value your values by demonstrating your values.
- Entrepreneurs see what others can’t, do what others won’t, and accomplish what others dream.
- You can have the best technology, you can have the best business model, but if the storytelling isn’t amazing, it won’t matter. Nobody will watch.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- People who know what they’re talking about don’t need PowerPoint.
- Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
- Sometimes not getting what you want is a brilliant stroke of luck.
- Successful people don´t make noise.
- There are two kinds of companies, those that work to try to charge more and those that work to charge less. We will be the second.
- A disruptor finds opportunity and profit from his misfortunes.
- Without deadlines, nothing gets done.
- Details matter, it’s worth waiting to get it right.