The biggest risk is not in what you build. It is in not supporting what you build.
Similar Jeffrey Shaw quotes:
Other Digital Marketing Quotes :
- Marketing is really just about sharing your passion.
- Try to say everything in an ad and you end up saying nothing.
- Instead of trying to sell, Try to explain & in this way you will be selling more than that.
- Leave Your Customers in a Better Spot then they found you, so they get in a habit of finding you.
- Creatives Creed: Destruction is creation. Creation is destruction.
- Convenience will put you out of business!
- Spreadsheets are more important to marketing than pretty pictures these days.
- Make your customer the hero of your stories.
- Competition only exists in your head, not in the marketplace.
- Marketing is the art of washing one’s clean laundry in public.
- Content is fire. Social media is gasoline.
- In the end, every startup is different. But in the beginning every startup is the same.
- Attention is a main asset in marketing.
- The best marketing doesn’t feel like marketing.
- Sex doesn’t sell anything other than itself
- Better to teach a man to fish who already loves to fish.
- To win at semantic search you need more people than are on your payroll.
- You can have good or you can have cheap, but you cannot have both.
- The buyer is always tuned in to one radio station: WIIFM (What’s In It For Me). The rest is filtered out as noise.
- Quality sells itself. No hype needed.