Rule number one is if it’s not good, don’t share it.
Similar Christin Kardos quotes:
Other Digital Marketing Quotes :
- The consumer is not a moron; she is your wife.
- The three essential elements of an effective SEO are effective communication, useful information and high-quality backlinks.
- At the center of all achievement is personal growth.
- Instead of trying to sell, Try to explain & in this way you will be selling more than that.
- The fate of your company is in the hands of your people. Train them well.
- The competition is out to get you. Are you a moving target or a sitting duck? Innovate or die.
- In the information age, build a website before you build a workplace.
- The biggest mistake brands make are trying to sell their stuff rather than clarifying what people are actually buying.
- No video is better than an amateur video, 1 negative review has more influence than 10 positive reviews.
- Commit to a niche; try to stop being everything to everyone.
- You can’t change the world if the world doesn’t know who you are.
- It’s easier to love a brand when the brand loves you back.
- A good brand is not a company but a movement, not a product but an experience, not a seller but a storyteller and not a brand but a lifestyle.
- Give your idea a chance. You’ll never hit a home run (or a base hit for that matter) if you don’t swing.
- Start thinking about a consumer’s Path to Purpose along her Path to Purchase.
- Simplicity is the Ultimate Sophistication.
- Leave Your Customers in a Better Spot then they found you, so they get in a habit of finding you.
- Every interaction in any form is branding
- All businesses — no matter if they make dog food or software — don’t sell products, they sell solutions.
- Your culture is your brand.