The best marketing doesn’t feel like marketing.
Similar Tom Fishburne quotes:
Other Digital Marketing Quotes :
- SEO is a noun, verb and adjective.
- No video is better than an amateur video, 1 negative review has more influence than 10 positive reviews.
- Business is more than selling.
- SEO isn’t about gaming the system anymore; it’s about learning how to play by the rules.
- Consistency is key. Whenever you start, give your audience something to look forward to.
- Don’t promote negativity online and expect people to treat you with positivity in person.
- Make your product easier to buy than your competition, or you will find your customers buying from them, not you.
- If everything is important, then nothing is.
- Behind every sale there is a smile.
- Marketers need to build digital relationships and reputation before closing a sale.
- Stories connect us at a human level that factual statements and logical arguments can’t possibly match.
- Good marketing makes the company look smart. Great marketing makes the customer feel smart.
- 67% of all shoppers intend to return home with the item they are shopping for, but that only 24% actually do so.
- Dreams are less influential than actions and actions are less influential than results.
- In the Hype Machine, everyone is a digital marketer, whether we’re fighting for ideas or for consumer dollars.
- Don’t worry about the ones who don’t recognize your worth. Not everyone has an eye for talent.
- Positioning is finding the right parking space inside the consumer’s mind and going for it before someone else takes it.
- Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing about.
- Your brand is the story unfolding in all customer touch points