Digital assets will be much bigger and faster you than analog assets and decentralized products will be much bigger than centralized products.
Similar Olawale Daniel quotes:
Other Digital Transformation Quotes :
- Quintessential conglomerates are slashing away layers of management structures, breaking themselves up and automating processes.
- You can do more today with your life by having just an internet connection and that’s an opportunity our parents and grandparents never had.
- Digital Transformation demands new competencies, behaviours and attributes to every leader.
- The paradox is the result of two opposing truths existing side by side, which can be both right
- At some point, something or someone somewhere is going to disrupt your entire life. Shouldn’t it be you?
- It’s easy to come up with new ideas; the hard part is letting go of what worked for you two years ago, but will soon be out of date.
- The future is closer than you think. You can pay attention now or watch the transformation happen right in front of your eyes
- The strategists need a game theory view for a game-changing strategy in our platform world
- Digital kaleidoscope shows the ever-evolving dynamic view, hybrid digital patterns, and mixed cultures.
- Africa’s transformation lies in innovation, creativity, emerging technologies and entrepreneurship.
- If what we are doing is not seen by some people as science fiction, it’s probably not transformative enough.
- The main benefit of innovation for your organization is not competitive advantage. It is survival.
- Digital organizations can become hyper-connected and super-creative via dealing with innovation dilemmas collectively.
- Be a learning machine. What made you money last year, won’t necessarily make you money this and next year.
- Confession of a bankrupt company CEO – I saw the change coming, and then I ignored it.
- Today, disruption is the ultimate value generator, knowledge is a commodity and innovation a way forward.
- The critical path for any Digital Transformation is Digital Leadership and Culture, not technology.
- Social media has totally changed the way brands and businesses use technology for marketing.
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution is creating a demand for new skills and new competencies.
- Digital disruption and the impact of coronavirus will bring the 2030 technological advancement earlier than predicted