When I teach marketing strategy I always talk about how Japan used to borrow the Western technology, turn it into a smaller , cheaper and more marketable product and sell it back to the Western world again. The history of Japan is full of exampl
Other social media :
- Brazil and Turkey: A simple Difference between the Two Similar Anti-Government Protests
- Being on Facebook and Dating Foreigners (SURVEY)
- Culture and Social Media
- Social Media and Influence
- There is no such thing like social media strategy
- Effects of Social Media
- Friendship Development vs Maintenance
- Social Networks
- Culture, corruption, suicide, happiness and global social media use: A cross-cultural perspective
- Japan’s first Social Media Focused Contest Gets a Boost from To-Dai Students
- Japanese Brands on Facebook and Twitter
- LINE, How Do Japanese Brands Use this Social Media Platform?
- Is Twitter bigger than Facebook?
- Table of Contents – Culture and Social Media: An Elementary Textbook
- Social Media Promotional Campaigns
- LinkedIn Japan, Opportunities and Challenges
- Are Social Media Blogs Objective?
- Royalty free images for blogs, websites, student competitions