Every act of creation is, first of all, an act of destruction.
Similar Pablo Picasso quotes:
Other Innovation Quotes :
- Innovation is the unrelenting drive to break the status quo and develop anew where few have dared to go.
- If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.
- Don’t be afraid to take big steps when one is indicated. You can’t cross a chasm in two small jumps.
- Desperation is the best innovator
- What is now proved was once only imagined.
- Innovation is the result of a process that brings radical ideas to create positive change
- When shame becomes a management style, engagement dies. When failure is not an option we can forget about learning, creativity, and innovation.
- Some fish love to swim upstream. Some people love to overcome challenges.
- Success doesn’t teach as many lessons as failure
- Creating something from nothing is ingenious. Creating something from something is smart.
- Many things we call innovations are little more than the skillful accumulation of many little optimizations.
- The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.
- When we dream, there are no facts. Just imagination!
- Curiosity is the secret map to accessing and mining your customer’s imagination.
- Innovation happens when there is a good balance of experimenters and specialists in an organization.
- Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.
- Being right keeps you in place. Being wrong forces you to explore.
- There’s no good idea that cannot be improved on.
- Motivation is the catalyzing ingredient for every successful innovation.
- History is made by those who see beyond what already exists.