Recently I asked my Japanese students about the purpose of life. More than 30 students posted on our class page a few sentences about what they thought the purpose of life is. Interestingly, many though the purpose of life was just searching for the purpose. Some thought it was to be happy by having our wants and desires fulfilled or meeting our social obligations. Some thought life had no purpose. Here’s the word cloud generated when I copy pasted all the answers to worditout.com.
Other social media :
- Calculation of Return on Investment (ROI) and Forecasting
- Is Twitter bigger than Facebook?
- Culture and Social Media
- Social Media Promotional Campaigns
- My Reviews
- 10 Inspiring Facebook Campaigns from Japan
- (Perhaps) First in Japan: A live Joint Study Session about the Internet and SNS
- Royalty free images for blogs, websites, student competitions
- The Use of Social Media
- There is no such thing like social media strategy
- Culture, corruption, suicide, happiness and global social media use: A cross-cultural perspective
- SNS Estimates in Japan
- Tweeting in Japan/日本人はいつツイッターする
- Cultural, Behavioral, Ethical and Functional Problems with Cryptos, Ether, Bitcoin and Decentralized Finance DeFi
- How Do Japanese Companies Use Twitter?
- Backlash against Fuji TV
- Is Facebook Telling the Truth?
- Technology Acceptance Model
- Social Media