Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing about.
Similar Benjamin Franklin quotes:
Other Digital Marketing Quotes :
- SEO isn’t about gaming the system anymore; it’s about learning how to play by the rules.
- The first step to success in any business is to ask your customers what they want.
- Life isn’t about having, it’s about experiencing.
- Movies take years to bring to theater, but hours to watch. Strikingly similar to success.
- Start thinking about a consumer’s Path to Purpose along her Path to Purchase.
- Content is king, but engagement is queen, and the lady rules the house!
- Selling people things is a matter of determining their desires and figuring out how the product matches those desires.
- Design is the ultimate influencer.
- A Brand is what a Business/Person does… a Reputation is what people Remember and Share.
- Needs are imposed by nature. Wants are sold by society.
- The world doesn’t celebrate your similarity but your difference
- At the center of all achievement is personal growth.
- Marketers need to build digital relationships and reputation before closing a sale.
- People change, and so do their aspirations, and so should brands.
- Attention is a main asset in marketing.
- At the start of every conversation ask yourself what can I give, not what can I take.
- People buy for their reasons, not yours.
- MARKETING is not just a department, It is a CULTURE
- Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.
- Launching a brand is not for those with thin skin. It takes courage, intelligence and foresight.