Too many rules stifle innovation.
Similar Sergey Brin quotes:
Other Innovation Quotes :
- Innovation is about practical creativity – it’s about making new ideas useful.
- Anything beautiful now was just a thought yesterday.
- Innovation is the introduction of new method or procedure for an existing activity to raise productivity.
- Before innovation – or practical creativity – there is insight. You must see the world differently.
- If Da Vinci had to tweet 5 times a day, we’d still be riding bicycles.
- Honor the old but allow for innovation.
- The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new.
- Innovation is a change that makes previous products, services and/or processes ineffective.
- You can’t allow tradition to get in the way of innovation. There’s a need to respect the past, but it’s a mistake to revere your past.
- Sometimes imagination outsmarts intelligence and enthusiasm outshines experience.
- Innovation is the process of moving an initial invention through research and development to the eventual market introduction.
- Flawless and faultless outcomes are not products of lawless and careless people. No lawless person is a genuine innovator.
- One of the biggest mistakes we made was trying to automate things that are super easy for a person to do, but super hard for a robot to do.
- Innovation happens when you change the game; you bring a different twist to what is currently established and perceived.
- The value of an idea lies in the using of it.
- If leaders don’t change. Change the leaders,
- Innovation is finding a better way to make things a little better.
- Whatever has happened in my quest for innovation has been part of my quest for immaculate reality.
- He who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes. He who does not ask a question remains a fool forever.
- A ship is safe in harbor but the is not what ships are for