We’re going to make it happen. As God is my bloody witness, I’m hell―bent on making it work.
Similar Elon Musk quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- As a company, one of our greatest cultural strengths is accepting the fact that if you’re going to invent, you’re going to disrupt.
- You can have the best technology, you can have the best business model, but if the storytelling isn’t amazing, it won’t matter. Nobody will watch.
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- Strategize yearly, plan quarterly, examine monthly, reflect weekly, act daily, and live #intentionally.
- Vision without execution is just hallucination.
- There’s a tremendous bias against taking risks. Everyone is trying to optimize their ass―covering.
- If not now, when?
- Don’t try to be original, just try to be good.
- Don’t risk more than you can afford to lose!
- Success is not a result. Success is a mindset.
- If you’re starting something on your own, you better have a passion for it, because this is hard work.
- It is remarkable how many things you can explode. I’m lucky I have all my fingers.
- One life is enough to change this world
- If you are working on something exciting that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- Entrepreneurship is not a career choice, its a way of life!
- Procrastination is the enemy of action!
- Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.
- Time doesn’t change things. It’s how we use our time that makes the difference.
- Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
- When taken in the right direction, even a step that is only half a centimeter long is progress.