If you’re long―term oriented, customer interests and shareholder interests are aligned.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- An average idea enthusiastically embraced will go farther than a genius idea no one gets.
- Genius is 1% inspiration, and 99% perspiration.
- We trade real estate for technology (which gets cheaper and more capable every year).
- The bond built in sorrow is stronger the friendship natured in success.
- When Henry Ford made cheap, reliable cars, people said, ‘Nah, what’s wrong with a horse?’ That was a huge bet he made, and it worked.
- A true entrepreneur does not start a business for the lifestyle. He starts a journey for the challenge.
- Speak less than you know; have more than you show.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
- Entrepreneur, Vincent Van Gogh had no accredited training in art but yet his distinction is generational.
- Stop Pitching Product, Sell your Value!
- One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- No one needs to light a fire under you when there’s a fire in you.
- To get something new done you have to be stubborn and focused, to the point that others might find unreasonable.
- You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job, and not be paid for it.
- Move fast, break things
- People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it.
- Impatience destroys at least 98% of hard work’s potential.
- The good news for shareowners is that a single big winning bet can more than cover the cost of many losers.
- Traction equals satisfaction
- Success consists of getting up just one more time than you fall.