If you’re long―term oriented, customer interests and shareholder interests are aligned.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Help others. When you help others, you help yourself!
- I cannot stress how important and effective it is to leverage the principles of S.T.A.R.T. – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust.
- Knowledge without action is meaningless.
- The joy of disruption comes from accepting that we all live in a temporal state.
- What the average call excellent, the excellent call average.
- The goal was never to bear the competition, or to make a lot of money. It was to do the greatest thing possible, or even a little greater
- 1 failure equals 1000 lessons
- Schooling doesn’t assure employment but skill does.
- Life begins when you start something, and blooms when you keep doing it.
- The doers are the major thinkers. The people that really create the things that change this industry are both the thinker and doer in one person.
- Risk is a necessary component of success.
- Hey, if we’re going to make things in our life, we might as well make them beautiful.
- Every threat to the status quo is an opportunity in disguise.
- Big things begin with big thinking.
- I’m a big fan of all-you-can-eat plans, because they’re simpler for customers.
- If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.
- You can’t force creatives into a box. If you try, they’ll no longer be creative. And no one will want your box.
- Make every detail perfect and limit the number of details to perfect.
- Be the change you wish to see in the world.
- To escape fear, you have to go through it, not around.