I became an entrepreneur because I wanted to innovate to improve people’s lives, not to become a pesky, spam―crazy nuisance.
Similar Cliff Lerner quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- When times are bad is when the real entrepreneurs emerge.
- Computers are like a bicycle for the mind.
- If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.
- Every flower blooms at a different pace.
- The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers.
- It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
- People who don’t venture will keep working for the people who ventured.
- Entrepreneurship is where a noble cause meets the passion.
- In the broadest context, the goal is to seek enlightenment however you define it.
- Nothing is worse to an organisation than culture of fear
- Entrepreneurship isn’t about luck, it’s about vision, time management, creativity, determination and goals.
- When you do it, you are not another dreamer
- Some people don’t like change, but you need to embrace change if the alternative is disaster.
- Where there is purpose, money flows!
- Your purpose in life is to know yourself, love yourself, trust yourself, be yourself
- It’s not about money or connections. It’s the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone.
- The best customer service is if the customer doesn’t need to call you, doesn’t need to talk to you, it just works.
- There is always another way to look at things.
- If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- Tough times don’t last. Tough people do.