Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing about.
Similar Benjamin Franklin quotes:
Other Digital Marketing Quotes :
- If it doesn’t feel right to receive what you’re sending, don’t send it.
- A man who stops advertising to save money is like a man who stops a clock to save time.
- Don’t give a permanent solution to a temporary situation.
- Build it, and they will come only works in the movies. Social Media is a build it, nurture it, engage them and they may come and stay.
- Brands can only stand out if they know where they stand. Values matter.
- Captivate the attention of your customer by oozing credibility.
- The power of the brand is not in the name but what has been invested in that name over the years.
- Behind every sale there is a smile.
- Advertising is 48% distraction; 4% information; and 48% manipulation.
- Advertising brings in customers, but word-of-mouth brings in the best customers.
- If everything is important, then nothing is.
- Making a product is just an activity, making a profit on a product is the achievement.
- It is doubt that advance knowledge, not certitude
- Sales is not about selling anymore, but about building trust and educating.
- When you say the word marketing, do you think of serving? Until you do, you’re going to live far below your highest potential.
- Word-of-mouth marketing is the best form of Free promotion
- Content marketing is the gap between what brands produce and what consumers actually want.
- I think nowadays, you need to do inbound and outbound-it’s crucial to do both.
- Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.
- Selling people things is a matter of determining their desires and figuring out how the product matches those desires.